Neighbouring with Pelcowizna the industrial and settlement areas established on the lands of the old Golędzinów Folwark close to Fort Śliwicki (Jasiński), one of the Alexander Citadel’s forts on the right bank of the Vistula. The fort owes its name to Lieutenant Śliwicki, who was injured during the November Insurrection and buried within the grounds of the fort that was built later. His tombstone survived until the interwar years. The Śliwicki Fort was built between 1835 and 1836 and was the earliest fort surrounding the Citadel. It was rebuilt many times in later years. Being just outside the Citadel it was the biggest reinforcement surrounding the fort. It was a semi-brick fortified fort. There were two huge brick battery emplacements. The enforcement was surrounded by a moat with a brick counter-escarpment. The fort remained in a good state until the second half of the 20th century. There were National Police barracks there in the interwar period and ZOMO (Motorised Civic Police Reinforcements) were stationed there after World War II. The remaining fort fragments, that are close to the new housing estate, are heritage listed as Jasiński-Śliwicki Fort, 5 Jagiellońska Street, 1850, Reg. No. 882 as of 19.03.1975 (No. 835 as on battery emplacement plaque).